[Fredslist] Real Estate Outlook: Are We Entering a New Economic Cycle? - Breakfast,Thursday, June 8 - Great Speakers

Victoria Drogin Vdrogin at LEPATNER.COM
Mon May 22 15:43:53 EDT 2006

Dear Gotham -

Don't miss this year's LePatner & Associates Breakfast Seminar on the
latest real estate business trends on Thursday, June 8.

Please be sure to register now for our invitation-only breakfast
seminar titled:

"Real Estate Outlook: Are We Entering a New Economic Cycle?"

*         Thursday, June 8
*         8:00 am to 10:00 am
*         The University Club at 1 West 54th Street in Manhattan

Panelists:

*         John Powers of CBRE
*         Economist Rosemary Scanlon of NYU
*         Stuart Match Suna of Silvercup Studios
*         Attorney/author Barry LePatner

Click on the attachment for full details.
Reservations are limited, so pre-register now by sending an email to
Julia Winkler of The Marino Organization at juliaw at themarino.org.
Include your:

*         Name
*         Title
*         Company
*         Address
*         Phone
*         Email address

Or   --  register by calling 212-889-0808 x201  --  and leave the above
information in the Breakfast Seminar mailbox.

Please mention Victoria Drogin when you RSVP, and I'll look for you on
June 8! Great Networking and Introductions! Or email me at
vdrogin at lepatner.com and find out more details -
best regards,
Victoria

Victoria R. Drogin, Esq.
LePatner & Associates LLP
vdrogin at lepatner.com  /  www.lepatner.com
phone:(212) 935 - 4400; fax:(212) 935 - 4404