[Fredslist] Volunteers needed to accept artwork submissions - Friday, June 9th

Edward Bienstock ed at bienstockindustries.com
Sat May 20 11:38:43 EDT 2006

Hello Gotham,

Ed Bienstock requests assistance! I have reserved a seat @ the upcoming
Jerry Lewis roast therefore that would leave my esteemed co-curator Burt
Fendelman to single

handedly accept artists' work for 3+ hours at the Friars Club on Friday June
9th. As capable as Burt is, no human being should be subjected to the
pressure & chaos that

will surely ensue. I beseech my fellow Gotham members to step up to the
plate on this call, after all it's the tribal thing to do. Besides, the
whole process promises to be a

good day of fun, with some very good people. Additionally, if anyone would
care to assist with the same on Saturday June 10th, their help would be more
than welcome.

Thank you, Gotham