[Fredslist] A Message from Gotham's Co-Chair of the Mentoring Program

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Thu May 18 16:08:48 EDT 2006

Good Afternoon Mentees and those of you who plan to be Mentees,

It is indeed a gift to have a Mentor.  Those of us who have had the
opportunity to have Mentors in our lives appreciate its value.

Please take the time to thank your Mentor for the time that they give you to
help develop your skills.  We sometimes forget that everyone likes a little
praise now and then, especially when it is earned and appreciated.

For those of you who are not yet involved, you are missing an important part
of the Gotham experience.  E-mail what areas you would like to be mentored
in and what areas you feel you would be a good Mentor.

Gothamly,

Linda, Co-Chair
Gotham Mentoring Program

Linda R. Newman