[Fredslist] Fw: Fluent in 5 Languages

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Tue May 16 11:12:07 EDT 2006

Please see the below from a former Gothamite.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 05/16/2006 11:11 AM -----

             "Ruth Valensi"
             <ruthconcierge at ms
             n.com>                                                     To
                                       "Fred Klein" <fklein at kzrd.com>
             05/16/2006 11:07                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Hi

Fred, there is the daughter of my cousin, a wonderful 24 year old woman who
had the misfortune to marry a very religious boy she was introduced to, who
took to beating her about the head with a computer when he felt like it.
She is now single with a 2 year old boy - speaks 5 languages fluently -
English/French/Spanish/German/Hebrew and is looking for a job with a law
firm - she is already working as an assistant for a lawyer but she needs a
proper job with prospects - do you know anybody that might be interested in
helping her?  I have taken the liberty of attaching her resume knowing that
I am imposing on your very big heart, but she is such a worthy cause and
she is really trying to get her life back on track - he did quite a number
on her !