[Fredslist] Panel Speakers NYU

Rick Raymond raycoach at rcn.com
Mon May 15 13:36:28 EDT 2006

Small Business Attorney, Accountant and Insurance Person To
Participate On An Experts' Panel at NYU.

The “experts panel” for the summer session of my NYU class, “Start
Your Own Business” is scheduled for Saturday, June 3, 2006.  The
panel includes an attorney, an accountant, and an insurance person
working with small business to talk about what a persons starting a
small business needs to consider from these perspectives.

The class is relatively small and allows great interaction between
the presenters and students.   It includes people who are thinking
about starting a business, working on a business, and some people who
already have a small business and are interested in learning how to
take it to another level.

Specifics for the panel are:

Time: 9:30-11:30
Date Saturday, June 3, 2006
Place:  Woolworth Building, Lower Manhattan

This is an opportunity to meet with emerging small business owners
and entrepreneurs, as well as introduce yourself to them.

If you are interested, or have questions please email me at
raycoach at rcn.com, at your earliest convenience.

Best,

Rick Raymond

Richard Raymond Associates, Inc.
The Professional Practice Development Systems
An Executive Coaching Firm Supporting The Legal Profession
New York, NY • 212-777-0083
http://richardraymondassociates.blogspot.com/