[Fredslist] 6/15 Cocktail Party-Art Show

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Sun May 14 09:04:10 EDT 2006

I have been told that there is concern that the cocktail party-art show is closed out. This is not true.  What is true is that we will limit attendance to the first 150 who send their $70 check to me and we will not accept payment at the door. As you know this stems from last year's nearly dangerous over flow attendance. Presently we are half filled and we welcome your attendance and art submissions!   The party-show starts at 6:00 at the Friars and there is a new member orientation earlier that afternoon.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.