[Fredslist] Does your company have an emergency hurricane plan - Join us May 31 -June 1?

Debra B Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Sat May 13 16:51:37 EDT 2006

Hi Gotham:

I thought some of you might be interested in this upcoming conference we are
involved with which is being held Wednesday, May 31 and Thursday, June 1 at
the Hilton Long Island in Melville. For more information, visit
www.linycemconference.com <http://www.linycemconference.com/>

Debbie

  <http://www.openmoves.com/accounts/wall0506/wall1_9x9_border_upper-l.gif>

  <http://www.openmoves.com/accounts/wall0506/wall1_spacer.gif>

  <http://www.openmoves.com/accounts/wall0506/wall1_9x9_border_upper-r.gif>

  <http://www.openmoves.com/accounts/wall0506/wall1_spacer.gif>

  <http://www.openmoves.com/accounts/wall0506/wall1_182x126_logo.gif>

LAST YEAR, COUNTLESS BUSINESSES ACROSS THE GULF COAST
SCRAMBLED TO COPE WITH ONE OF THE
MOST DESTRUCTIVE HURRICANE SEASONS IN HISTORY.
IF SOMETHING SIMILAR HAPPENED HERE,
IS YOUR BUSINESS PREPARED?

The 13th Annual Long Island/New York City Emergency Management Conference,
"Back to Basics: Learning from the Gulf Coast Experience" will examine what
happened when one of the ultimate natural disasters - a hurricane - struck
not once, not twice, but three times in the course of several weeks. How did
emergency teams respond? What kind of planning must be re-examined? How did
the corporate sector prepare? What can you do now to protect your business?

This training conference will utilize Gulf Coast lessons to provide
participants with proven strategies for planning, responding to and managing
natural disasters in the community as well as from a business continuity
perspective.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?

*	Business Owners, Senior Managers
*	Risk & Insurance Managers, Human Resource Managers
*	Property & Facility Managers
*	Security Professionals, Safety & Compliance Officers

"93% OF COMPANIES WHO EXPERIENCE A DISASTER WITH OUT A RECOVERY PLAN CLOSE
WITHIN FIVE YEARS." -

- Disaster Recovery Institute International

BUSINESS CONTINUITY WORKSHOPS

  <http://www.openmoves.com/accounts/wall0506/wall1_spacer.gif>

Emergency Preparedness Standards and Incentives for the Private Sector
Does your business meet the newly designated emergency preparedness
standards for the private sector? Join us and learn more about the new
standards recommended by Homeland Security.

  <http://www.openmoves.com/accounts/wall0506/wall1_spacer.gif>

Applying the Lessons of Katrina:
What businesses should know about catastrophic insurance that may help them
avoid unrecoverable devastation. This session will include understanding
available insurance products, protective planning measures, legal hazards,
liabilities and more.

  <http://www.openmoves.com/accounts/wall0506/wall1_spacer.gif>

Don't be Afraid to Plan-Lessons Learned from a New Orleans Media Facility
How to protect your Building/ Facility: Simple steps to take NOW to expedite
recovery should you experience property damage. How to protect your People:
Behavior approach to getting "buy in" from employees and management about
the importance of participating in planning activities.

Our panels of experts will address your questions and provide some practical
advice on how to move forward in preparing your business for the upcoming
hurricane season. Please visit our website below to view additional
workshops as well as our highly qualified participants and guest speakers.

Don't miss this opportunity to learn invaluable business protection
strategies. Register now at
<http://newsletters.openmoves.com/clicktracker.php?ld=4&cd=1091&md=15&ud=93e
9b150fb70625bf188a5b7dde64c8f&url=http://www.linycemconference.com>
www.linycemconference.com. We look forward to you joining us!
If you have any questions, please email us at
<mailto:emconference at optonline.net> emconference at optonline.net

Sincerely,

The 13th Annual Emergency Management
Conference Planning Committee - 2006

  <http://www.openmoves.com/accounts/wall0506/wall1_spacer.gif>

  <http://www.openmoves.com/accounts/wall0506/wall1_9x9_border_lower-l.gif>

  <http://www.openmoves.com/accounts/wall0506/wall1_spacer.gif>

  <http://www.openmoves.com/accounts/wall0506/wall1_9x9_border_lower-r.gif>

<http://newsletters.openmoves.com/view.php?ld=4&cd=1091&ud=93e9b150fb70625bf
188a5b7dde64c8f&md=15>

Instantly created and delivered by  <http://www.openmoves.com> OpenMoves

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, or you wish to update your
profile, please click here.
b70625bf188a5b7dde64c8f>