[Fredslist] FW: Job Offer: Personal Trainer

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Thu May 11 21:18:48 EDT 2006

Good Evening Gotham,

See job posting below.

Linda R. Newman

Third Generation Insurance Broker

lindarnewman at verizon.net

  _____

From: Sapolin, Matthew [mailto:MSapolin at cityhall.nyc.gov]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 12:55 PM
To: @DMDCommittee
Subject: FW: Job Offer: Personal Trainer

FYI.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Grosso [mailto:ken at poweredbyprofessionals.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:43 AM
To: Grosso, Kenneth
Subject: Job Offer: Personal Trainer

Hello all,

If any you know someone with a passion for heath and fitness that is looking
for a flexible part time job with a passion for health and fitness then
please feel free to read or forward this email along with the job
description below.  I spoke to an actor and a stay-at- home mom the other
day that told me this opportunity would be perfect for them if they had more
of a passion for health and fitness.

Many of you have heard Tiffany and I rave about our personal trainer.  His
program has delivered far better results than any program we have ever
followed before and the best parts of it are:

1.	You only have to work out 2-3 times per week;

2.	The workout is no more than 30 minutes; and

3.	You don't even have to change out of your work clothes.

I know it sounds crazy, but Tiffany and I can attest to the fact that it
works.  Not only does it get you into shape, it also saves you hours in the
gym.

The reason I am writing this email is because he is looking to hire someone
as word has gotten out and his business is exploding.  He is looking for a
part-time person who is passionate about health and fitness and he is
willing to train the right person to not only become certified in his style
of personal training, but to also become their fitness trainer as well.

If you know of anyone that you think would be interested, please forward
this email and have them read the job description below.  Thanks so much!

Ken

_

Personal Trainer/Nutrition Consultant

Pure Conditioning utilizes technological and procedural breakthroughs in
exercise, nutrition, and detoxification science that it has developed
through its steadfast dedication to innovation in order to achieve superior
results for its clients.

The mission of Pure Conditioning is to breakdown the complexities of
mind/body, health, nutrition and fitness into a program that can be easily
understood, is time efficient, and can be maintained for a lifetime.

Job Responsibilities

Pure Conditioning, Inc. is seeking to fill a part time position to help
support its growing clientele and exploding growth.

The primary responsibilities of this position include evaluating clients'
health and fitness levels, setting their exercise and nutrition goals,
instructing them through the exercise protocol, charting their progress
through written reports, continuing your own education, and conducting
research.

The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, and a
desire to improve their own physical and mental health through proper
exercise and nutrition.

This opportunity will include a personalized training and nutrition regimen
as well as the education necessary to obtain SuperSlow and Pure Conditioning
Certification.

Additional Qualifications - Recommended, NOT mandatory

*	Bachelors degree with coursework in anatomy, physiology, etc. and/or
work experience in health and wellness

*	Superb attention to detail and strong organizational skills

*	Desire to be part of a new revolution in the health and fitness
field

*	Familiarity with Microsoft Excel

*	Excellent verbal communications skills

*	Highly motivated and able to work independently

*	Positive attitude and energy

*	Strong passion for physical fitness and nutrition and helping people
reach their goals

Submission Instructions

All interested candidates should fax their resumes to 212.591.6543 or email
to ken at poweredbyprofessionals.com along with a cover letter detailing:

*	Why you would be a good candidate for this position

*	What makes you different from other candidates

*	How important physical fitness and wellness is to you

*	Your biggest strength

*	An area that needs improvement

*	The hours you are available to work

*	Salary requirements