[Fredslist] Join us for our Gotham cocktail party and art show on June 15

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Fri May 12 08:32:18 EDT 2006

It's time for our Annual Gotham Spring Cocktail Party and Art Show!!

Join us on Thursday evening June 15, 2006 at the Friars Club for our annual
cocktail party and art show. The party starts at 6:00 pm and the price of
admission includes open bar, passed hors d'oeuvres and carving station and
networking, networking, networking.

Our cocktail party is open to all members of all of the Gotham groups and
you are encouraged to bring spouses, significant others, friends, and
colleagues.

Cost of admission is $70.00 and must be prepaid as we can only accommodate
150 guests and will not be able to accept payment at the door - so don't
delay, act today and send your checks payable to Gotham City Networking to
Bob Formica at Sterling National Bank, 425 Park Avenue, NY, 10022.  Please
add the words "cocktail party" on your check.

We look forward to seeing you there!