[Fredslist] FW: lawyer needed for Charitable Organization

Barry Newman bnewman at lnfcpa.com
Thu May 11 12:18:50 EDT 2006

To all of Gotham

My brother, who lives in Colorado, and works for a nonprofit organization in
California, sent me the following information regarding a problem that they
have. If there is a Gotham member, or someone that a member knows, that is
an attorney who can help them with this, it would be greatly appreciated.
You can either respond to me, or directly to Brian Newman at
brian at caimail.net  or (303)519-1364.

Thanks to all, in advance, for your help,

Barry Newman, member of the Diversity Group.

Barry Newman CPA
Lehman Newman & Flynn CPA,P.C.
(212) 736-2220

(212) 736-8018 Fax