[Fredslist] Phil Courtney

Formica, Robert Robert.Formica at sterlingbancorp.com
Mon May 8 12:35:18 EDT 2006

Gotham members,
I've been sitting here all morning thinking about Phil and the terrible news we received this morning. I am thinking about how supportive he was to me last year when I started my problems with my leg. I'm thinking about how positive he was when we spoke about his family illnesses. I'm thinking about his ever present smile and his great singing voice. And I'm thinking about the enormous void we now have in our Gotham Family.
I am also thinking about how lucky we are to have known him.
May he rest in peace.
Bob Formica