[Fredslist] My friend Susan is looking for a new position

Judy Mines jmines at tagonline.com
Mon May 8 11:48:23 EDT 2006

Hello Gothamites,

Please see if you can help Susan. She has incredible experience.

Thanks,
Judy

Please contact Susan directly.

  Susan Paternoster
   Office: 203 - 406 - 0449
   Email: susanpaternoster at sbcglobal.net

Susan has:

- Worked in Information Technology roles 20+ years
- Focus over the last 10 years has been in providing
IT services to Asset Management and Private Banking
groups.
- I focus on building out an IT agenda that is very
aligned to the business and bring a great degree of
transparency to the work IT does. Delivery excellence
is one of my key strengths.
- I am looking for a CIO or Head of IT type role in a
mid sized AM or PB firm where the focus is on
application development and systems integration
projects that enable the business strategy of the
firm.

        Susan Paternoster
   Office: 203 - 406 - 0449
   Email: susanpaternoster at sbcglobal.net