[Fredslist] Help with my retirement

Michael Wiebe mike at wiebeassoc.com
Thu May 4 19:47:03 EDT 2006

by helping 2 fine young people.

My daughter and her fiancée are looking for an apartment while she does her internship at Mt Sinai. They are moving back here from Boston.  They would like something on the 4,5,6 or anywhere commutable to east 99th neighborhood.  They are on a tight budget.

Her fiancée is job hunting in Manhattan after just graduating from BU with an MBA.  He's interviewing in the financial analyst world and asset and investment management.

Please contact me with any leads or if you can circulate Doug's resume for us.

Thanks for your consideration.

Mike

Wiebe Associates
address: Suite 300