[Fredslist] Seeking Retired Commodities Trader/Sales Person

Shinecorp at aol.com Shinecorp at aol.com
Thu May 4 16:41:41 EDT 2006

Dear Gothamites,

Here is a challenge:

I am looking for someone to work with me in my metals business. Tremond
Alloys and Metals Corp. imports/exports and trades raw materials used in the
production of raw steel.

Ideal profile:

1) Retired, that doesn't depend on this income.
2) Work time very flexible and part-time acceptable.
3) Experienced, with whom I can discuss strategies and decisions.
4) Willing to work more intensively during my overseas trips, aprox. 6
times/year, 7-10 days each time.
5) Work will be contacting other traders, suppliers and consumers  worldwide,
buying/selling. We operate only physical, no  futures.
6) Payment based on commission or fixed, to be discussed.
7) Opportunity in participating in specific deals, if interested.
8) Working from home perfectly possible - only telephone and email  required.

Best  Regards,
Renato M. Tichauer
Shine International Corp./Tremond Alloys and  Metals Corp.