[Fredslist] Gotham Golf Outing

David Henry david at telenoticiasusa.com
Tue May 2 09:02:10 EDT 2006

Many thanks to Norman, Fred and the Golf Committee/Group for putting
together a spectacular day.  Aside from being a beautiful day (though a bit
windy in the morning), everything from breakfast, the actual golfing, lunch
on the course, to cocktails and dinner was amazing . it was a first class
day.  The Engineers Country Club is a great venue and a beautiful course.

I enjoyed meeting many new people and seeing some that I already knew.  As a
relatively new member to Gotham, this was a great experience.  Again, thank
you!

David P. Henry

President

TeleNoticias / NovoMedia