[Fredslist] Free Life Coaching Session Tomorrow

Michael Millis Michael_Millis at msn.com
Mon May 1 07:07:19 EDT 2006

Hello along the network,

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Just a reminder that the Landmark Education Center will be offering a free introductory
life coaching session tomorrow, May 2nd, from 7:30 PM to 10:45 PM at 317A West
33rd Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues (across the street from Madison Square
Garden).

Fellow Gotham member Kelly Welles (Diversity Group) recommended an introductory
Landmark session to me in February. I completed the Landmark Advanced Course
over this past weekend and was a group leader during the course. I find myself today
with a higher and more powerful capacity for leadership than I had on Friday, when my
course started. And I met some extraordinary, remarkably supportive people in class.
Thanks, again, to Kelly for introducing Landmark to me.

Landmark's method of adult education is considered to be very practical and quite
revolutionary. Paul Fireman, Chairman and CEO of Reebok, has participated at
Landmark and says, "I have yet to see anything else that has such a positive impact on
people's ability to relate, communicate, and perform as Landmark. Running a business
is a complex matter, and at the heart of any business is people."

Landmark offers a method to vastly improve the running of your life that will open up
possibilities to vastly improve the running of your business or achieving virtually any
goal you set for yourself. (Someone in my course this past weekend decided to set for
herself a goal to be married by December of next year. She's not even dating anyone
right now.)

The session is free. There will be opportunities to register for further sessions, but
there is absolutely no obligation to do so. And you will meet some wonderful people.

But space is limited. If you are interested in attending tomorrow evening's session,
please reply and let me know, so I can let the Center know how many people to
expect. It can be arranged for Gotham members to be seated together, making for
a unique networking opportunity.

By the way, if you attend tomorrow evening's session and you have any complaint
whatsoever, let me know immediately, before you leave. (I'll be wearing a name tag.)
I will make sure that the proper person is made aware of the problem and it will be
taken care of before you leave the Center. Landmark prides itself on a very high level
of customer service.

If you have been going through your career, your business, your relationships and
always find yourself feeling stuck, Landmark Education might be the lifeline you have
been looking for. I highly recommend it.

Have a good day today, Gotham.

Hope to see you tomorrow evening.

All the very best for continued success.

Mike Millis
MX2 MEDIA
Special Events Design, Production, and Coordination

"Making Exciting Things Happen."