[Fredslist] Condo for Sale in DEL RAY BEACH, FL.

Steven Lichtenstein Steven_Lichtenstein at fhfg.com
Tue Mar 28 18:11:22 EST 2006

Please note that my mom's condo in Del Ray is available for sale. It is
located on Military Trail  , 1/2 mile north of Atlantic Blvd. in a small
community with multiple units. There is a clubhouse with pool, and private
parking. The corner, first floor one-story unit features 2 Bedrooms with 2
full bath. There are also 2 enclosed outdoor patios, three huge closets
(one walk-in) and large living room and dining room. Brand new hurricane
shutters are also installed.  I have not listed it with a broker yet but
intend to do so within 30 days if not sold. The price is $ 215,000 which is
negotiable.  If you are in Florida and want to see the property that can
easily be arranged.  Current monthly maintenance is $ 551 per month.

Note: the unit is in a very nice well kept area. It is only 6-8 minutes
from the beach by car.

Steven Lichtenstein (Gotham-Queens)  w. 718-268-9255x203

( Purchaser may not be a client of my firm. No real estate brokers please )

Steven D. Lichtenstein, CLU,ChFC
"Specializing in Plans, Hopes & Dreams"
FH Financial Group / The Guardian
95-25 Queens Blvd., Rego Park, N.Y. 11374
ph:718 268-9255x203  f:718 268-9268
e: steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com
web: www.stevenlicht.com

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you  have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.