[Fredslist] Gotham Open House

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Sun Mar 26 20:10:55 EST 2006

Good Evening Gotham,

The next meeting of Gotham's Open House is on Thursday, April 27th, plenty
of time for you to tell your friends about Gotham's Group that is open to
all whether or not there is competition in the room.  Please give me their
names, e-mail addresses and company names and I will send them an invitation

I have sent out an invitation to the people who attended the first meeting
and am asking for paid in advance reservations.  We are limited by the size
of the room and the amount of time it takes to give everyone a turn to tell
about their business.

If there is an opportunity for circuit riders, I will let everyone know.

As a point of interest, two guests who attended the first meeting are
attending other Gotham group meetings with the hope of being members of a
regular group.

Gothamly,

Linda, Group Coordinator
Gotham Open House