[Fredslist] For students looking for internships

Donald Bernstein dbernstein at victorbernstein.com
Wed Mar 22 14:42:51 EST 2006

I recieved a call yesterday for a good friend's daugher.  Her name is
Lauren Berger.  She is a college student in Florida, and also has her
own business where she helps place other students in internship
positions.  This young girl is quite amazing.  She has been dubbed "The
Intern Queen."  Her website is www.laurenemm.com.
You will be very impressed with what you see on that site.  Lauren has
had over 15 internships and is writing a book on the subject. Take a
look at what she has done and her credentials. When I was her age, all I
had on my resume was camp counselor and chairman of my junior high
school student council Suggestions Committee, of which I was the only
member.
If you know any young person looking to intern, in any field, they
should contact Lauren through her website.