[Fredslist] Walk with me 2006

Judy Mines jmines at tagonline.com
Mon Mar 20 18:08:22 EST 2006

Hello Friends,

As many of you know I volunteer on Saturdays with disabled children. On Saturday June 3rd we are participating with many of our friends from Project Happy" to raise money for Easter Seals and their many programs.

I invite you to support us.

You are welcome to "Walk with us" or make a donation.

Thanks from Judy and all my friends at "Project Happy"

Judy

Please visit Easter Seals today!

http://www.easterseals.com/site/TR?px=1014875&pg=personal&fr_id=1580&s_tafId=6766</span>

http://www.easterseals.com/site/TR?team_id=18945&pg=team&fr_id=1580&s_tafId=6766</span>