Fw: [Fredslist] Great free event

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Mon Mar 20 15:06:23 EST 2006

I am bring my son and two grand kids.  Hope to see you there!
__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 03/20/2006 03:05 PM -----

             Norman Spizz
             <nspizz at spnmusic.
             Sent by:                  fredslist
             fredslist-bounces         <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
             @gothamnetworking                                          cc
             .com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [Fredslist] Great free event
             03/20/2006 02:27
             PM

As many of you know, I do the production for the Long Island Regionals
of the First Robotics Competition. This event features high school teams
competing with robots that they build.. It is quite exciting to see
these kids and robots in action.  The event is this Friday and Saturday
from 8:00AM-3:00PM.  It is held at the Hofstra Arena and admission is
free. if you get a chance, bring your children or grandchildren to see
this. I promise they will have a great time.

Norman Spizz
SPN Music & Entertainment

***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.***

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements
imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax
advice that may be contained in this communication (including any
attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used,
for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax law to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.