[Fredslist] Great free event

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Mon Mar 20 14:27:05 EST 2006

As many of you know, I do the production for the Long Island Regionals
of the First Robotics Competition. This event features high school teams
competing with robots that they build.. It is quite exciting to see
these kids and robots in action.  The event is this Friday and Saturday
from 8:00AM-3:00PM.  It is held at the Hofstra Arena and admission is
free. if you get a chance, bring your children or grandchildren to see
this. I promise they will have a great time.

Norman Spizz
SPN Music & Entertainment