[Fredslist] connect to Daniel Radcliffe or Orlando Bloom?

michael landrum mikelandrum at optonline.net
Thu Mar 16 21:57:42 EST 2006

Can you connect me to Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) or Orlando Bloom (Legolas)?

My daughter Elizabeth turns 12 on March 26 and her heart would fill with thrills if she could get an autograph from either of these young actors.  Can anyone in Gotham help a doting dad with this errand?

The first rush of love must be honored and rewarded - if only it could last. . .

Thanks,

Mike Landrum

"The personality is the performance of the self"

www.CoachMike.com