[Fredslist] support Laura Kalehoff's Leukemia Marathon!

Laura Kalehoff laurakalehoff at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 19:08:26 EST 2006

Dear Fred's List friends,

I'm training for my first marathon, on May 7 in
Vancouver, to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma
Society. My goal is to raise $4,500 for blood cancer
research and treatments by April and with your help, I
know I can! Every single donation makes a difference!
Interested in contributing? Please visit my marathon
blog-www.seelaurarun.blogspot.com-and click on
"sponsor my leukemia marathon"-on the right side of
the page.

Thanks so much for your support! I SO appreciate it.

Yours,
Laura Kalehoff
www.seelaurarun.blogspot.com