[Fredslist] Looking for a high level contact at Panasonic, trying to buy a camera that has a LONG wait list

David W. Padrusch david at limulusproductions.com
Wed Mar 15 14:24:15 EST 2006

Dearest Gotham Brothers and Sisters,

I, like thousands of filmmakers, are wowed by the new Panasonic AG-HVX200
camera and want to purchase one (Small camera that has the ability to shoot
high definition right to a video card)  Problem is, Panasonic is releasing
them very slowly.  For example B&H photo has an 8-10 week waiting list.

I want to purchase one immediately and use it on a shoot next week.

Can somebody out there get me in touch with someone at Panasonic, to whom I
can grovel and beg?

Any help would be out of this world.

David
--