[Fredslist] Hello from Bob Formica

Formica, Robert Robert.Formica at sterlingbancorp.com
Mon Mar 13 11:13:28 EST 2006

Dear Gotham Family,

Today, I returned to work. I want to thank all of you who sent cards, gifts, e-mails, called and visited me while in rehab. Your support and encouragement made my journey much easier.

During 2005, we tried everything to correct the problems I was having with my leg. You continued to support me and that made all the difference. I may have lost the battle, but I won the war.

I'm feeling great and getting around very well. I still need some physical therapy which I will be doing at night. Once my car is fitted with hand controls, I'll be on the move.
.
Do golf carts have hand controls?

I cannot express in words what I'm feeling but I can tell you that I will never forget all that was done for me by my Gotham Family.

Thank you again and God bless
Bob