[Fredslist] The Wired Family: Tuesday March 21

Jennifer T. Naylor naylorjt at optonline.net
Sat Mar 11 06:22:26 EST 2006

Greetings Gotham:

The Wired Family Forum will take place on Tuesday March 21 from 5:15 to
about 7:30-ish at The Friar's Club, 57 E. 55th St.

We have an exciting panel lined up to discuss the issues of family
Internet usage. From Gotham, Raj Goel will address technical issues such
as monitoring software and setting permissions;  Dr. Andrea Gould will
focus on how to communicate the dangers effectively to your children.
Thanks to Susan Pickman's excellent networking, our panel also includes
Dennis Ross of the NYPD Computer Crimes unit to deliver an overview on
adult predations.

I will moderate, and Susan Pickman will provide additional expert
discussion on frauds and scams.

You are welcome to bring guests.

Please RSVP to me directly.

Regards,