[Fredslist] Gotham Batmen

Rich Klein rdk at carnegie-ltd.com
Fri Mar 10 00:12:50 EST 2006

Hello Gotham -

We could still use a few more players to 'step up to the plate' with the Gotham Batmen.  We have a core group of committed players, but because it is highly unlikely that every player will make every game, we really should have 5 - 7 more people who want to play.

If you've been thinking about it but haven't yet signed up, now's the time!  I should point out that while there is always a level of competitive fun (it is a sport, after all), fun is the key component.  So whether you're great, good, or not so great: if you want to play, we'd love to have you on the field.

Softball in Central Park; networking and fun with fellow Gothamites; and wings and drinks after the games...let's play ball!

The season starts at the end of April and the cost is $150/person.  Gothamites (and their friends and colleagues) who would like to play should E-mail me and cc: Fred.

Have a great weekend.

Rich Klein
Carnegie Associates Ltd.
680 Fifth Ave.