[Fredslist] The Ides of March

Jeanne Anne Norton jnorton at heplawfirm.com
Thu Mar 9 12:00:09 EST 2006

Gothamites:

There is nothing foreboding about Gotham's Bandit Too meeting scheduled
for next Wednesday, March 15th.  You're welcome to ride the circuit and
join us at our "round tables" for lively conversation as a way of
getting to know other Gothamites.

Please let me know if you are interested in joining us next Wednesday at
the Friars Club.  Thank you.

Jeanne Anne Norton
Hoffman Einiger & Polland, PLLC
220 East 42nd Street
New York, New York  10017
Tel:   212-338-0700
Fax:  212-338-0093

This Electronic Mail transmission and any accompanying documents from the law
firm of Hoffman Einiger and Polland PLLC is for the sole use of the intended
recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please reply to the sender at (212) 338 - 0700 or by reply
e-mail (HEP at HEPlawfirm.com) and delete this message and all attachments from
your electronic storage files.