[Fredslist] My friend Colleen is looking for part time work

Judy Mines jmines at tagonline.com
Wed Mar 8 14:59:43 EST 2006

Hi

My friend Colleen is looking for part time work.

Please contact Colleen directly.

Thanks
Judy

This is her info:

Eleven years ago, I was hired at the Investment Bank, Societe Generale.
  Within my 11 years of employment, I have been a receptionist, an
Administrative Assistant, and am now a Loan Operations Administrator.

I am a very organized and diligent worker and am looking for additional
part-time employment.  My hours are 9 to 5, so I am available in the
evenings as well as Saturdays.  I am attaching my resume.

Thank you for passing this along, Judy.

Sincerely,

Colleen Campbell
(h) 212-787-8482  (c) 917-548-7678