[Fredslist] Free Life Coaching Session

Michael Millis Michael_Millis at msn.com
Mon Mar 6 14:56:08 EST 2006

Hello along the network,

Tomorrow evening, the Landmark Education Center will be offering a free introductory
session in a revolutionary method of adult education. The session will run from 7:30 PM
to 10:45 PM at 317A West 33rd Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues.

Fellow Gotham member Kelly Welles (Diversity Group) recommended an introductory
Landmark session to me last month. Since attending that session, I have had a lot of
great experiences and have met a lot of extraordinary people.

Paul Fireman, Chairman and CEO of Reebok, has participated at Landmark and says, "I
have yet to see anything else that has such a positive impact on people's ability to relate,
communicate, and perform as Landmark. Running a business is a complex matter, and at
the heart of any business is people."

Landmark offers a method to vastly improve the running of your business and the running
of your life.

The session is free, there is no obligation, and you will meet some wonderful people.

But space is limited. If you are interested in attending, please reply and let me know, so
I can let the Center know how many people to expect. Your friends and family are most
certainly welcome to come along.

If you have been going through your career, your business, your relationships and always
find yourself feeling stuck, this might be the lifeline you have been looking for. I highly
recommend it.

Have a good day, Gotham.

All the very best for continued success.

Mike Millis
MX2 MEDIA
Special Events Design, Production, and Coordination

"Making Exciting Things Happen."