[Fredslist] WLE Alert: Win Up To $50,000 to Grow Your Business

Michelle James michelle at thebrandingnetwork.com
Thu Mar 2 12:07:54 EST 2006

Hi Gotham friends,

This is such a great promotion I have to pass it onto everyone!!  My
business is not incorporated in one on the city boroughs, however I am sure
many of you are and can take advantage of this promo.

Good luck,

Michelle

The Branding Network

www.thebrandingnetwork.com <http://www.thebrandingnetwork.com/>