[Fredslist] posting

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 22:48:30 EST 2006

A friend of mine has a newly renovated very sunny 15X15 office for rent  on West 45th between 5th and 6th Avenueswith new air conditioning,  carpeting and painting and a 12' ceiling with a large window.   Rent is $850 a month plus phone and electricity.  Contact my  friend, Joseph Messina (soon to be a new Gothamite) directly at  212-754-0965 or by email at jrmessina at earthlink.net or contact me,  Gerry Goldhaber at 917-279-2303.