[Fredslist] Microsoft Office 2003 4 copies available

Dana Friedman at Dragonfly Technologies dana at dragonflytech.com
Fri Jun 30 09:15:20 EDT 2006

Hi folks:

One of the businesses we serve bought more copies of Microsoft Office
Professional 2003 (Word, Excel, Outlook (with Business Contact
Manager), Powerpoint, Access, and Publisher 2003) than they needed,
and asked me to refund them for 4 copies. Rather than just send them
back to our supplier, I figured I'd offer them here.  I have them
available as a 3 pack, and a 1 pack. For all four it'd be $1428,
which was my cost (including tax and delivery/shipping), which was my
cost. It'd normally be about $450 in the stores.

Please contact me if you're interested.

Thanks,
Dana

Dragonfly Technologies
Technology Made Simple
Office:         212-713-5250
Direct:         212-228-5919 (doesn't always answer)
Cellular:       917-575-5524
e-fax:          212-202-4625
Skype           646-419-4012
e-mail:         dana at dragonflytech.com