[Fredslist] Re: Egyptian posting on Fred's List

devika kamboh devikak at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 13:38:54 EDT 2006

THANK YOU!

  Dear members, I am thrilled and overwhelmed with the prompt help received from Lorraine, Vincent and Renee with regards to the fund raiser in Egypt. Due to the great advice received from Lorraine Walla, we have decided to postpone the event to November-December 2006. Look out for my emails about this as I think it will be an exciting event. I plan to follow up with all the contacts that you all generously shared with me and collaborate with them to bring this to fruition.

  Warm regards,

  Devika Kamboh