[Fredslist] Join us for Tap on Monday Nights This Summer

Nancy Schess nschess at kzrd.com
Tue Jun 27 15:19:04 EDT 2006

This email is at the suggestion of Gotham Hispanics cochair Laurel Scarr Konel who has convinced me to take an adult tap class at our daughters' dancing school this summer.

We need a few more daring Long Islanders to join us in order to fill the class.  The class is Monday evenings at 7 pm.

It promises to be fun. And the stories you will have to tell afterwards . . .

Contact me for details if you are interested