[Fredslist] Jill was great on Today show

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Mon Jun 26 08:36:07 EDT 2006

Scott M. Bloom
President / Managing Member
BLOOM Real Estate Group LLC
485 Madison Avenue - 2nd Floor - NYC 10022
Office-212-342-7474
Mobile-917-327-2109
Fax-212-202-6069
www.bloomreg.com

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed.  This communication may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of
it.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by replying to this email, and delete all copies of
this message. Thank you for your cooperation.