[Fredslist] beautiful plum sofa under warranty from macy's

Rebecca Selvenis selvenisr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 17:00:20 EDT 2006

to a good home--

$300 on craigslist, $250 for Gotham

I love this sofa but do not have room for it in my new apartment. It's a
lovely deep plum color and microfiber feels like suede but is really made of
cotton.

Warranty from macy's good for another FOUR years. protects you from any type
of stain or tear! the warranty alone cost me $85.

Sofa is very comfortable and sits two people comfortably, three no problem.

36"d x 28"h x 59"w

The feet come off so you can get it through the tiniest of NYC doors and
hallways.

Photos:
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/174470467/g653m

Thanks!