[Fredslist] Looking for Part time temp assistant

Dana Friedman at Dragonfly Technologies dana at dragonflytech.com
Fri Jun 23 12:50:10 EDT 2006

Hi folks:

My assistant has gone on a month-long vacation. I've not yet found a
viable temporary substitute.

The basics are as follows:

East Village home office (for a computer consulting company)
14 hours per week (ideally Tuesday and Friday 10 to 5)
through July 16th
Light word processing, filing, bookkeeping, general out of the office
errands, deliveries, pickups (nothing heavy)

$15/hour.

Is that enough information? Does anyone know anyone? Have a
responsible kid (over 18) who needs a first job? Typically, I fill
this position with recent college grads or retirees.

If anyone has any thoughts/referrals, please e-mail me offline.

Thanks!
Dana

Dragonfly Technologies
Technology Made Simple
Office:         212-713-5250
Direct:         212-228-5919 (doesn't always answer)
Cellular:       917-575-5524
e-fax:          212-202-4625
Skype           646-419-4012
e-mail:         dana at dragonflytech.com