[Fredslist] Jane Street Sublet

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Fri Jun 16 17:07:51 EDT 2006

Hi All,

My aunt, Kathy, is going to California and is looking to sublet her
adorable studio apartment on Jane St. off 8th Avenue.

The apt is available from July 15th - August 8th (but she may be able to
extend the sublet for an additional week).

She is willing to sublet the apartment for only $800, as she is looking
for someone to care for her pekingese, while subletting.

If you are interested, please shoot me an email.

Have a great weekend,
Bari

Bari Zahn
Torys LLP
Tel: 	212.880.6106
Fax:	212.682.0200
mailto:bzahn at torys.com
<www.torys.com>
This is to advise you in accordance with U.S. Treasury Regulations, that
unless otherwise indicated, any U.S. federal tax advice set forth in
this communication, including attachments, may not be relied upon by any
person for the purpose of avoiding the imposition of penalties by the
Internal Revenue Service.

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.