[Fredslist] Artful Thank You

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Fri Jun 16 08:47:35 EDT 2006

We all had a great time last night at the Second Annual Art Show-Cocktail Party. In true Gotham tradition it was a true tribal effort. Artful thanks go out to Ed Bienstock and Burt Fendelman, our stalwart curators, Geri Thomas for technical help, our talented artists, Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris for our great name tags, our GCs for helping out, Mitch Tobol and Nancy for Orientation, Mark Shatsky for another great "spread", Norm Spizz for the 150 limit idea and last, but not least "Sunshine" Debbie Lindner for all she does.  The highlight was Shana Stoddard selling a piece of her art to one of the Friars. Thanks again to all who came and participated!
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.