[Fredslist] Advantage Business Information Delivery IT Event -NYC June 22-No Charge for Gotham members

Barry Malter barry at atny.biz
Tue Jun 13 11:07:05 EDT 2006

Our company is sponsoring a half day IT conference on Thursday, June 22,
2006 in NYC.

We will have a number of Captaris senior executives and senior sales
engineers at the conference. They will be providing product information
and demos on the Captaris RightFax, Alchemy Document Management, and
Workflow products. We will also be providing an overview of the new
features in RightFax 9.3, which was just released yesterday.

For more information and registration please visit
http://www.atechnologies.com/nycreg.html

Look forward to seeing you at the conference.

Barry Malter

Advantage Technologies, Inc.

212-717-7700 Phone

914-730-1700 Phone