[Fredslist] Gotham webmaster news

Mitch Tobol mt at tobolgroup.com
Sat Jun 10 09:10:55 EDT 2006

Guess what?

Yes it's Saturday at Starbucks and there's this big, really bright
ball in the sky. I think it's called the sun or something like that :-)

I want to let you know about some new features on the site that will
help you maximize your Gotham experience.

On the Resources page
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/members/downloads.php
there's a great primer on how to use the website. Just click on the
link that says "WebsiteIntro.doc" and it will automatically download.
It's a word document so you will be able to view easily and it will
make you online experience more effective.

Also, you should check out the new Hall of Fame page
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/who/halloffame.php
and read about and see photos from the first two awards ceremonies
for Networkers of the Year! They are members to be proud of. (votes
for 2006 are being accepted, tell Fred)

Enjoy your day!

Mitch Tobol
Gotham Webmaster