[Fredslist] $25 Per Hour to Help Move

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Thu Jun 8 19:23:42 EDT 2006

Hi All,

Emile (pronounced Emily) Walgenbach, one of the summer associates at my
law firm, needs help moving this Saturday. The move is anticipated to
take from 4-6 hours. She is willing to pay $25 per hour and provide
lunch.  Please see the email I received from Emilie below which lays out
all the details.  If you or someone you know is interested in making
some extra cash and helping out a wonderful young woman please contact
Emilie directly at 608.347.0599 or walgenbe at yahoo.com.

All my heart,
Bari

Bari Zahn
Torys LLP
Tel: 	212.880.6106
Fax:	212.682.0200
mailto:bzahn at torys.com
<www.torys.com>

> Hi Bari,
>
> Thank you so much again for helping me find some people!  Here's all
> the information:
>
> I have one guy already who will be helping.  I would love two more.
> We will pay them $25 per hour, in cash, and provide lunch.  Everything
> will be packed into bags and boxes (except furniture).  We will be
> moving from 434 120th (at Amsterdam) to 140 53rd (at 9th Ave).  I will
> be driving the moving truck.  The truck also comes with a hand cart
> and both buildings have elevators.
>
> What needs to be moved:
> 1 full size bed w/metal frame
> 1 futon with frame
> 2 book cases (already assembled)
> 1 3ft by 3 ft wood dresser
> 2 5 ft by 2 ft wicker dressers.
> 1 TV stand (disassembled - in about 3 pieces I think)
> 1 Ikea side table, 1 folding table
> 1 plastic file cabinet (small)
> 1 papasan chair
> 2 standing lamps
> Many (probably at least 20) boxes of clothes, books, and other small
> items
>
> I would like to get started around 9am, this Saturday, the 10th (at
> 120th and Amsterdam, Apt 7B).  I expect it will take 4 to 6 hours, but
> hopefully not more.  I will be there helping to move stuff too.  It
> will be from 2 separate apartments in the building on 120th, into one
> apartment on 53rd.
> My cell number is 608.347.0599 and my personal email is
> walgenbe at yahoo.com
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Emilie Walgenbach
> Summer Associate
> Torys LLP
> Tel: 	212.880.6329
> Fax:	212.682.0200
> mailto:ewalgenbach at torys.com
> www.torys.com
> -
> This communication (and any information or material transmitted with
> this communication) is confidential, may be privileged and is intended
> only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the
> intended recipient, any review, retransmission, conversion to hard
> copy, copying, circulation, publication, dissemination, distribution,
> reproduction or other use of this communication, information or
> material is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you received
> this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone
> or by return email, and delete the communication, information and
> material from any computer, disk drive, diskette or other storage
> device or media. Thank you.
> -

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.