[Fredslist] Account Marketing Manager Wanted.

Craig Bruck craigbruck at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 14:41:55 EDT 2006

Gotham,

Please find the following request for an account manager at Alloy Marketing.
Please respond directly to Nicole.

Good Luck,
Craig

Hi guys,

I'm still looking to hire, but no longer entry level.  Candidates must have
2-3 yrs experience.  Please e-mail me all resumes within the week if you
know anyone.  Thanks!!

Position:  Account Manager
Company:  Alloy Media + Marketing
Division:  Client Services
Website:  www.alloymarketing.com

Alloy Media + Marketing is a leading media and marketing services company
catering to the youth and multicultural audience.  Our primary customers are
major entertainment, consumer products and technology companies looking to
advertise to the youth demographic.  We own and operate youth-focused media
assets as well as provide promotional and placement agency services to our
client base.  We are looking to find a media-savvy and highly energetic
Account Manager to work for our Client Services Division located in New
York, NY.

Responsibilities:

.	Maintain line of communication between sales lead and Strategic
Business Units
.	Assist sales team with new business opportunities
.	Juggle projects/changes
.	Manage and tracks timelines
.	Understand/manage billing process
.	Inform creative/legal on project changes
.	Process contracts and internal contract reports
.	Gather/analyze information
.	Draft/write project status reports and recaps
.	Keep client and manager informed/build trust
.	Other responsibilities as assigned

Requirements:

.	Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize and
multi-task are essential
.	Must be detail-oriented, deadline-focused, independent thinker, team
player, good follow-up, and have a comfort level working with senior
management staff
.	Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are necessary
.	Strong computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office,
knowledge of PowerPoint is essential
.	2-4 years of experience in marketing field
.	BA/BS in Marketing or related field preferred

Alloy Inc. is a publicly traded company, NASDAQ symbol ALOY.  We offer a
competitive salary and excellent benefits package including, 401(k), medical
& dental benefits and others. EOE

Nicole Mollen
Senior Account Director
Alloy Media + Marketing