[Fredslist] Free Real Estate Seminar on June 8 - "Real Estate Outlook: Are We Entering a New Economic Cycle?"

Victoria Drogin Vdrogin at LEPATNER.COM
Tue Jun 6 12:42:58 EDT 2006

Hi Gotham -
With seating limited, this is your last opportunity to reserve your
space at the annual, invitation-only LePatner & Associates Breakfast
Seminar on real estate industry trends on Thursday morning, June 8.

Shape your own company's business strategies by hearing economic and
industry forecasts from:

*         John Powers of CBRE
*         Economist Rosemary Scanlon of NYU
*         Stuart Match Suna of Silvercup Studios
*         Attorney/author Barry LePatner

Please pre-register now for:

"Real Estate Outlook:  Are We Entering a New Economic Cycle?"

*         Thursday, June 8
*         8:00 am to 10:00 am
*         The University Club at 1 West 54th Street in Manhattan

With reservations limited, you need to pre-register now by sending an
email to Julia Winkler of The Marino Organization at
juliaw at themarino.org <mailto:juliaw at themarino.org> .  Just include your:

*         Name
*         Title
*         Company
*         Address
*         Phone
*         Email address

Or   --  you an also pre-register by calling 212-889-0808 x201  --  and
leave all of the above information in the Breakfast Seminar mailbox.

Thanks.... and see you on June 8!
Victoria

Victoria R. Drogin, Esq.
LePatner & Associates LLP
vdrogin at lepatner.com  /  www.lepatner.com
phone:(212) 935 - 4400; fax:(212) 935 - 4404