[Fredslist] Gotham Member Seeking New Consultants

Nancy Schess nschess at kzrd.com
Tue Jun 6 09:05:00 EDT 2006

Good morning Gotham. Following is a message from new Gotham LI Women member Malky Herschkowitz. Malky reps a line of great womens clothing (I should know, I am a customer!). Malky is looking for new consultants. If you have any ideas contact Malky directly at

Hi everyone-

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day.  I'm sure we all hope that the
beautiful weather will come back soon.

I need to hire to Sales Consultants to sell ETCETERA by July 15th.  The
qualification are very simple.  It has to be someone who has connections to
potential clients and is willing to work 4 weeks a year with an unlimited
income.  The more a consultant sells, the more is earned.

The inventory is not purchased and the sample set is delivered to the
consultant's home.  It is sold for a week via a party or appointments and
then moves on to the next consultant.  The line comes out approximately
every 8 weeks.

A credit check is done by the company and as a result an investment of $350
is needed.

Please call or email me if you know of anyone who would have an interest.  We do pay
referral fees.

Thanks,

Malky Herschkowitz
ADM, Long Island