[Fredslist] Tickets for Jersey Boys for July 22 Available

Charlene J. Zeiberg, Zeiberg Consulting charlene at zeiberg.com
Mon Jun 5 11:42:13 EDT 2006

I am selling two tickets for $400 Jersey Boys on Saturday, July 22 at 8 pm
(I am moving that weekend and unfortunately can't make it).  The seats are
Mezz. B 17 and 19 at the August Wilson Theatre.  I will only sell the set.
The tickets were purchased by a ticket broker based on the popularity of the
show and the price does not reflect the face value of the ticket.

Warm Regards,

Charlene Zeiberg

180 Steep Hill Road

Weston, CT 06883

(203) 226-7468

Fax: (203) 226-7568

charlene at zeiberg.com

www.zeiberg.com

intended solely for the person or entity to whom they are addressed
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please contact the sender
and delete the material from any computer.

Zeiberg Consulting <www.Zeiberg.com>  ZECLD Tag