[Fredslist] interesting (and free) networking event on 6/6

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Jun 2 12:29:55 EDT 2006

I wanted to let you know I'm coordinating a New York City Company of
Friends networking event next Tuesday, June 6th, at 6:00PM.

There will be some very interesting entrepreneurial people; the
registration list is super. The venue (Brand Experience Lab) is
unbelievably awesome.

The information is below. If you're interested in attending please
let me know as we definitely have limitations on space.

We'll also be serving beverages and hors d'oeuvres.

Thanks,
Adrian, LI Gotham

Here's the address:

Brand Experience Lab
520 Broadway, 5th floor
New York, NY 10012
voice:  212-274-1882

You can find directions at http://brandexperiencelab.org/contact.html
It's just a few doors south of Spring Street, on Broadway on the 5th
floor.

--
Adrian Miller Sales Training
Professional Sales Training & New Business Development Consulting
amiller at adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave?  What if we don't train them
and they stay?"