[Fredslist] Fwd: Re:

Lonnie Morrison Lmorriso at syr.edu
Thu Jun 1 17:20:15 EDT 2006

Gotham members,

Fred, I am assuming that this is the listserve for gotham.

Sheena Stanislaus, a to be senior at Syracuse University, has a summer
job in Brooklyn, but no place to stay.  She is looking to rent a room
for the summer.  Is there anyone in the Gotham group who can be of
assistance?

Sincerely,

Lonnie Morrison

Lonnie Morrison, Ph.D.
Director
Metropolitan Admissions Programs

>>> Sheena A Stanislaus <sastanis at syr.edu> 5/31/2006 2:21 PM >>>
Hi Dr. Morrison,

I recently got updated that there is a position in the Brooklyn area,
does that
make finding anything for the summer easier on your end? I have 3 days
and
counting and nothing has come about with my searches. Well, as of right
now the
only thing certain is the date I am suppose to leave Trinidad.

Sheena

----- Forwarded message from Melenee.Suarez at macys.com -----